What is a VPS
A virtual private server is a form of web hosting. It uses data centre facilities to allow businesses to locate physical hardware to provide a direct ISP connection, with Forex VPS data centres or professional computer-server facilities providing the ability for trading entities to host their trading software for 24 hour operations.
VPS hosting has been created to make the best for the most favourable components of shared hosting and dedicated hosting services, placing the website on a server that also has other sites running on it.
How does a VPS work?
- VPS hosting provides you with a virtual server that simulates a physical server.
- The use of VPS lets you set up your website with guaranteed resources such as memory, disk space and CPU cores etc.
- VPS technology is similar to creating partitions on your own computer when you want to run more than one OS without a reboot.
Advantages for Forex Traders
- Faster trading in the forex market with substantial stability and faster connectivity than any other financial instrument.
- The hosted servers will be continuously monitored to ensure continuity of operations.
- Faster execution speed means lesser chances of slippage, which is a major advantage for those who do not use Expert Advisors.